Cyborg-Advisors – is the first ever automated client centered financial services platform to offer an option for investors outside of the United States, bringing everything Wall Street including Professional Customizable Portfolio Management to the World for as little as $250.00 US Dollars to start. Once your account is approved and opened if you want to invest beyond our model portfolios you can. You will be able to access market data 24 hours a day and six days a week to stay connected to all the global markets. In addition, you can convert currencies at market determined rates as low as 1/10 of a basis point, or create a position collateralized by a non-native currency. Finally, you can fund your account in multiple currencies. Trade assets denominated in multiple currencies from a single account. We believe the financial world is not going to change on its own – but TOGETHER we can CHANGE IT!
YOUR GATEWAY TO THE WORLD WITH A SINGLE CLICK OF A MO– USE
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
We offer many customer account structures that are designed to meet the specific needs of individual traders and investors, including Individual, Joint, Trust, IRA and UGMA/UTMA accounts.
Traders and Investors Account Structure
Can be one of the following:
- Individual – An account owned and used by a single trader or investor.
- Joint – An account owned and used by two individuals.
- Trust – An account in which the securities are registered in the name of the trust, while a trustee controls the management of the investments.
- IRA – Individual Retirement Account.
- UGMA/UTMA – An account intended for a custodian of a minor who is a US resident.
Add up to five optional Power of Attorney users.
Accounts are geared towards professional/active traders and investors; therefore we require the following from customers:
- Good or extensive product knowledge for any product you wish to trade.
- You must have executed at least 100 trades for any product type.
- A minimum equity deposit in cash or stock of USD USD $250.00 (or USD equivalent) or USD $250.00 for IRA Account (or USD equivalent) and invested in one of 6 personalized risk based portfolios. If you desire to be more active as a trader or investor you can contribute additional funds to be specifically invested in other assets types and or trade more frequently and to do so we do recommend your minimum equity deposit in cash or stock should be USD $10,000 (or USD equivalent) for such active traders.
Accounts are accepted from citizens or residents of all countries except citizens or residents of those countries that are prohibited by the US Office of Foreign Assets Control. Click here for a list of available countries.
Must be 21 or older to open a margin account, 18 or older to open a cash account.
IRA accounts are only available for individual US citizens living anywhere and US resident aliens.
A UGMA/UTMA account is intended for a custodian of a minor who is a US resident, and is available as a Cash account only and for age 25 or younger applies. A UGMA/UTMA account is a single account with a default single user (the custodian), and up to five Power of Attorney users can be added. The minor for whom the account is opened must be a US legal resident and a US citizen.